Why Choose Subaru Service in Raynham, MA
Once you buy a Subaru, it becomes a special part of your life that you hope is around for years to come. The best way to ensure your vehicle remains in top shape is by sticking to a regular maintenance schedule and tending to repairs as soon as possible. Fortunately, our Subaru dealership in Raynham, MA, provides timely car repairs that are completed by highly trained Subaru technicians. Plus, we install genuine Subaru parts in your vehicle so you can count on its reliability down the road. Whether you're looking for a simple task like an oil change or battery check, or your car needs engine repairs or collision repairs, we're here to help.
While your car is in our Subaru service center, we'll send video updates to ensure the entire process is completely transparent. We also can provide service pick-up and delivery, or loan you a rental car while we work on your vehicle. Our dealership has a complimentary shuttle service as well, so you can continue your day while we do our job. Plus, we'll return your vehicle freshly washed every time.
Visit Mastria Subaru whenever your vehicle needs a little TLC. We'll always care for your Subaru as if it was our own car.
Need more reasons to visit our Subaru Service Center?
- We offer Subaru Express Service, so you can stop in for a tire rotation, oil change or other routine maintenance tasks without an appointment and we'll handle your car's needs quickly so you can get back on your way.
- Mastria Subaru regularly offers service specials that can help you save money during your next visit.
- Every service appointment comes with a free multi-point inspection.
- Our factory-trained technicians receive annual training.
- Repairs to the unique SUBARU BOXER® engine and Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system are best left to the Subaru experts in our service center.
- When you buy a new Subaru at our dealership, you're privy to the Mastria Tires for Life Program, which means we will give you complimentary tires whenever it's time for them to be replaced.
How Do I Get Complimentary Tires for Life for My Subaru?
- To take advantage of our Tires for Life program, all of your maintenance and repairs must be completed at one of the Mastria Auto Group dealerships.
- You must ensure you come to us every 5,000-6,000 miles for a tire rotation. You also need to get an alignment once a year or every 15,000 miles -- whichever comes first.
- Every time your Subaru needs new tires, Mastria will cover the cost up to $175 per tire.
- We will replace your tires when all four tires are at the wear bar, or if they are below the tread depth of 3/32nd.